Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Don't just sit there do nothing

Day 2 of ceiling repair,Day 5 of resentment prayer.Took action toward a photographer and model to upgrade site.I always feel like I have to do something fix something move move move.Sometimes I'm forced to slow down and just be.I'm not the amount of money I have,I'm not my job,I'm not who I'm sleeping or not sleeping with.I'm not even what I create.I've done what I can do now I offer it to spirit.It's challenging to me to not work ,it's challenging to not play God pretending I am in charge.It's difficult to give myself the gift of letting go.Actually it's hard to receive the gift.Time to be gracious say thank you and enjoy the day.I have an idea of what I might like to do,but I'll let the day take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment