Tuesday, November 24, 2009

taking directions

Slept really well,I usually don't honestly.Have been crazy in my head as of late.I'm beginning to realize and accept[a little] that I don't hold as much love for myself as I could.{that's an understatement]Much of my life I've lived in a state of deprivation.
I'm trying to hold more love for myself and it seems very foreign.
I asked for help,I'm good at that.I spoke to a friend last night he recommended that I ask for help from the angelic realm,the arc angels so I did.I took the direction,I take directions when my way doesn't work any longer.
I've come to this place in my life where I really have to look at some core false beliefs,and change them for my own highest good and for the good of those around me,it seems very daunting,I've done more for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment