Friday, November 13, 2009

Foundation

The foundation is honesty.Am I 100% honest with myself and others? Am I hiding some truth from myself? Do I discuss what's going on the inside with people to get a fuller picture?
As I've gotten older and hopefully wiser I've become more honest.It's the only thing that works.It's more interesting too.
Open mindedness,I like to think I have all answers and know what's best,but i just don't so I listen to my brothers and to my heart and check out what I think is the next right move.When there's a habit that needs to be undone I act my way into right thinking.When i start having negative thoughts I fill my heart with love connect to the great heart and radiate the light.
Willingness,that has been my greatest blessing.The willingness to change and to take suggestions has morphed slowly into faith.
The only thing I have any real control over are my actions that being said I pray and meditate every day.Without it I'm lost. I show up for my responsibilities for myself and others,if I can't or don't I own up.
As far as my experience goes this is the basis of a spiritually based life.
It's taken many years and lots of practice,I constantly flounder,I've become an expert at getting back on the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment