Sunday, November 29, 2009

Self love

Can one blog and go back to bed.Absolutely.lol.I am fortunate in that I have the capacity to love,I am able to demonstrate it through the clothes I create through my service at the store through this blog,and many other ways.I pour forth a lot of my spirit regularly.Goddess is teaching me how to love myself in a more profound way.It's hard to accept I'd rather put others first it's what I'm used to,it stems out of an old false belief of unworthiness.That way I don't have to look at what is deficient in me.I believe it is in my best interest and spirit's best interest and the best interest of my brothers to fill the vessel and operate from that place.It's not as overwhelming as I would like to believe.Besides I have lots of help.
I would like to go on record though I have come to appreciate and understand this need to fill with self love through the act of loving and being loved by my brothers.It's been a long journey of discovery and it's not nearly half way through.Some bags are just to heavy to carry any longer.I guess I'll just let them go.Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment