Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Opening

If I desire more esteem I do more estimable actions.If I want to experience love I do more loving actions.Sometimes I need to pretend I'm someone else I have to act more like a friend to myself.This little trick has worked well for me.
I put out love and patience and kindness to the best of my ability toward others on a regular basis.Spirit is trying to show me that I need to give theses gifts to myself,I'm so used to feeling and acting unworthy[on the inside]this doesn't work anymore.
I need to get off the cross,the pedestal,the stage and become a member of the chorus.
It's scary and unfamiliar,I'm up for the challenge.
Tired of swimming upstream,let go or be dragged.The most humbling part is
I'm always the last to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment