Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Being Open

I usually don't write twice in one day.I believe we meet the people we meet and have the experiences with them that we have as spiritual lessons.Whether I like em or not doesn't have to much to do with it.We are all reflections of one another.If a particularly angry person or arrogant person really annoys me there's a lesson.
If I come upon someone sweet and loving there's a lesson there too.
Let's call it an opportunity for growth.
That being said I went somewhere tonight that was recommended to me.I didn't want to go but I made a promise.I saw people I hadn't seen in a long time and it was lovely.
I put my needs out quite publicly.
I'm looking for a mentor. One who has traveled the road longer than I have who has experience to share.
Tonight for the fourth time this month the answer was no.
Am I disappointed? Yes.Am i willing to continue this search? Yes.
"when the student is ready the teacher will appear"
Everything happens in God's time and God is always on time
My job in spite of being disappointed is to remain open

No comments:

Post a Comment