Thursday, October 29, 2009

Inventory

In the past few weeks/months I've had to look at myself very honestly.It hasn't been easy or pleasant.I realized that I still have attitudes and behaviors that stand in my way.They keep me from being authentic and put a wall between me and others as well as a wall between me and spirit and me and my higher self.
Yesterday I did a lot of spiritual work with a healer/friend of mine,I released what no longer works and replaced it with LOVE.
These are the attitudes and behaviors that don't serve me or anyone around me any longer

possessiveness,victimization,neediness,resentment,feeling unworthy,expectations of others,entitlement,terminal uniqueness,anger,codependency,self worth based on others,control,scarcity.martyrdom

I was and am willing to face these fear based behaviors and attitudes and transform with Gods help.I just got sick and tired of doing the same things and getting the same results.I no longer wish to live in fear or isolation.
Please spirit help me to live in the light you would have me be.Once and for all stop playing God.
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment