Sunday, October 25, 2009

rejuvination

Had a overwhelming day yesterday.This might sound odd but it seems my heart chakra is opening on new levels very quickly.I have been feeling sad,lonely,joyous,grateful simultaneously,can't control tears.I had to ask the angels to slow it down and for a restful sleep.I've been actively working[meditating] and intending on giving and receiving love.This is new territory for me it always felt safer to do one or the other.That generally led me to neediness or martyrdom.Neither of which work any longer.It didn't allow me to be whole or to interact with my brothers from a place of authenticity.It kept me isolated in a true sense,it seemed safe.Spirit wants me to go on an adventure,whatever shall I wear.Grateful for the pain and uncertainty.Enthusiastic,scared and curious as to who and what I'm transforming into.

No comments:

Post a Comment