Monday, October 19, 2009

Jump Start

It's easy to get overwhelmed.There's so much I have to do.All the thoughts and "shoulds" come rushing at me.In the past I have found it helpful to make lists with easy things attached to em.If i have a list of say ten things 5 of em are take a shower,make the bed la la la,Makes the harder things easier once I'm in motion I'm in motion.I also find it easier to do one thing start to finish as opposed to doing 2 or 3 things at once.My tendency is doing a lot at once.I make new habits by changing the way I do things.It helps me grow.I need to grow.I want to grow.If it means doing things that are uncomfortable,so be it.
I also need to go on record...I write this for myself first.One of my tendencies is to put others needs before my own.It's not a bad thing it has served me and my brothers very well.I just tend to overdo it.The prayer for today...
Please help me find balance between my needs and others needs.

1 comment:

  1. "Please let me find balance between my needs and other's needs."
    I love that.

    ReplyDelete