Friday, October 16, 2009

Ideals

When I was down in DC there was this used book shop that
kept calling me,on my way out of town I stopped in and I got the book that was calling my name."The science of becoming oneself" by H.Saraydarian.

His first recommendation in getting in touch with our true nature is to be of selfless service.Sometimes I have a hurdle that seems insurmountable.If I don't reach for something higher how will I ever reach my goal? Gonna give it a shot if I fall I'll get up again.
"The Sons of men are one,And I am one with them.I seek to love not hate;I seek to serve and not exact due service;I seek to heal,not hurt."

Then think whom you can help today.First consider physical plane help,helping someone financially.Try to meet a real need physically.Without expectation of return.
Cut the grass
babysit
work for free

It goes on to say...For a whole month.try to do good work everyday for someone.And if you do this,you will see that miraculous energies start to be released from your inner fountain.
Couldn't hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment