Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Part of the process

My back was beginning to give out yesterday,my instinct said lay down and I did.Not exactly easy for me.I let people know where I was at concerning the back and the emotional breakthrough I've been experiencing,and boy did the support come through.
I rarely feel alone these days.Not that I've ever been alone,But for many many years I felt that I was.In my old way of thinking I would go off the road and cry or make a spectacle of myself and insist I be carried.In this instance I allowed myself to slow down,didn't get in my own way and said to those around me can I lean on you for a little bit as we continue to travel? Being part of the group leading sometimes,following sometimes that's what works.Being seen and seeing,being heard and hearing.Self centeredness and terminally uniqueness is much more work than being a member of the chorus.Initially those attitudes were beaten out of me by spirit.It's not that they have disappeared I just did something else,it expanded my consciousness.
Is my back 100% better? No.Will I break down in tears today? Perhaps.Am I less delusional? I think so.

3 comments: